Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Nice.

Its was a great flash but can people stop spoiling things by saying "NOOOOO!!!" "shoves out of window" I read that first and the joke was comepletely destroyed.

But still over all good video.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

LOL Love it,

I never saw Twilight,but this gave me a good example of what is missing in the movie.And dude I cant bolive what people are saying about putting this on Youtube and not Newground they forget that there are many different forms of animation.You just used pictures of movie clips other draw one thing put music and sound to it have the same picture for 20 seconds then switch to another its the same thing.
Plus the Newground thing is Eveything by Everyone who said it had to be strickly Flash.

System of a Down - Coffee System of a Down - Coffee

Pretty good :D

You know i really like the idea but just wish it was just some what longer felt just a little to short. But besides that you made a flash of one of my all time favorite bands 8/10.
Love the way you mix those songs together too.
Hope you make more.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Good Job

By Good job i mean God Job giving me boner,but besides that Every was awesome .Everybody did a great job with voice work and animation 12/10 :D

MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.1 MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.1

Best action around.

I have always loved your work.The hole cross between dimension has always been something I have enjoyed in anything and your videos ARE SO AWESOME!!!!
Music and Sound where great.
Fight scnece are intersting and intence.
I have no complants about it 9/10

R1665 responds:

I've always loved crossovers, too.

Between that and the alternate reality concept, I have the freedom to do ANYTHING.

You can bet I'm gonna exercise that freedom as much as possible!

R1665

The Important Mission The Important Mission

This is just great!

Wow i enjoyed this video a lot.The Animation,Sound/Music was fantastic,Story was cute and silly.It was not short or long so to me thats great.Ya ireally loved it and i cant wait to see more of this :D

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Super ultra mega turbo10x kick to the balls!!!!

Let me just start of with the animation.It was super cool.Works very well with what you made.Since its super silly i enjoy it when animators put these funny faces on the characters (Chris's spirit bomb moment).Thats something that always gets me in any animation.Great job with the sound keep it up.

Panda Fight Panda Fight

Great Animation

I really enjoyed the animation in this video.The movement worked really great on the pandas.As for the song....idk if i like it or hate it.Well anyway good job.

Twatlight Twatlight

Have not read the book.

Fisrt i dont care about the book what so ever.And when people do animations based on something(in this case a book) it gets complicated to undestand that movies/animations will be always different.IDK if this person read the book or not but it does no matter since the animation was great and the funny of it was ok as well.Since i so happen to be a vampire my self.
Just so you will know everything was good in the video.Animation was not bad and Sound/voice was great good job.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Loved It

I love how you made the cuts scnenes mix with Videogame gameplay.Great choice o music btw.Great Animation as well.Keep it up :D